Travel across Europe as king of the road, a trucker who delivers important cargo across impressive distances! With dozens of cities to explore from the UK, Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, and many more, your endurance, skill and speed will all be pushed to their limits. If you've got what it takes to be part of an elite trucking force, get behind the wheel and prove it!
• Transport a vast variety of cargo across more than 60 European cities.
• Run your own business which continues to grow even as you complete your freight deliveries.
• Build your own fleet of trucks, buy garages, hire drivers, manage your company for maximum profits.
• A varied amount of Truck
tuning that range from performance to cosmetic changes.
• Customize your vehicles with optional lights, bars, horns, beacons, smoke exhausts, and more.
• Thousands of miles of real road networks with hundreds of famous landmarks and structures.
* DAF - added as new licensed Truck
* added command line parameter -nodx9ex which disables extended DX9 interfaces for compatibility with Xfire
* support for Unicode characters
* support for Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Chinese, and Bulgarian
* enter your name in profile with non-ASCII characters
* better automatic save/load system
* fixes in registration plates for SK, NL, FR, I, S, BE, A
* recreated lamps illumination of all trucks, trailers and AI vehicles
* readjusted fatigue simulation
* new gearboxes for each truck
* adjusted steering
* over two hundred indvidual map fixes and prettyfications, fixed weather areas, added new lamps to prefabs
* several inaccessible roads removed from navigation system
* a bus added as AI vehicle in traffic
* improvements of AI handling on prefabs - speed, acceleration, and braking
* decreased Valiant dashboard brightness
* route advisor's "running line" corrected
* added extra tier to progress history - progress is shown up to level 150 now
* skill screen doesn't pop up on level up anymore if there are no skill points available
* rain probability slider added to Options
braking intensity slider added to Options
* subtle improvements in HDR tonemapping
• Windows XP/Vista/7
• DirectX 9c
• 2.4 GHz
• 2 GB RAM
Is your game crashing?
Try installing these runtimes,
DirectX 9c, .NET v4.0, XNA v4.0