1- When was the first Babylon Festival held ?
* It was held in 1987 .
2- What has the event of Babylon Festival attracted ?
* It has attracted groups from all regions of Iraq and all over the world .
3- Why did groups from many regions come to Babylon Festival ?
* They came to Babylon Festival to perform many types of music , opera and ballet .
4- Why did famous writers and poets come to Babylon Festival ?
* They came to Babylon Festival to read their works aloud and discuss it together .
5- Has Babylon Festival become a popular media event ? How ?
* It's become a popular media event . It's attended by newspaper , Internet and TV .
6- How many theatres are used for Babylon Festival ? What are they ?
* There are three theatres used for Babylon Festival . They're Babylon theatre ,
Al – Arsh Auditorium and Ninimach Temple Hall .
7- By which did the theatres equip with ?
* They equipped with excellent lightening and sound equipment .
8- Which venue used to be an amphitheatre ?
* Babylonian theatre used to be an amphitheatre .
9- Which was the largest hall in Babylon ? What did it use to once ?
* Al-Arsh Hall is the largest one , it used to receive kings and victorious military
10 – What did the Ninimach Temple Hall use to now days ?
* It used for some of the smaller performances in the festival .