والاجابات الخاص بقطعة Mobile phones اللغة الانكليزية للصف الخامس الاعدادي الوحده الثانية
AB: P.48 Mobile phones
Q.1. Answer the following questions :
1. Where was the first Mobile phone used and when ?أين ومتى استخدم اول موبايل
* It was used in Sweden in 1946 .
2. Why wasn't it very useful ?لماذا لم يكن مفيدا
* It wasn't very useful because it used the car battery and after six calls , the battery was flat . يهبط الباتري
3. Who had it ? من يمتلك ذلك الموبايل
* It had it only Swedish police .
4. What did the first Mobile phone network call ?
* It was called Car Radio phone . It was made in Finland in 1978 .
5. How are mobiles phones today ? كيف هي الموبايلات الان
* They are small , light and easy to use .
6. Which country has the most Mobile ? أي بلد يستخدم الموبايل بشكل كبير
* China has the most Mobile . And India has the fewest Mobile phones .
7. Why were mobiles especially useful after the tsunami ? Give two reasons .
* They were especially useful after the tsunami because rescue workers were able to trace people who had Mobile phones , and because people were able to get in touch with their loved ones even after landlines stopped working .
8. How can Mobile phones cause problems as well ? كيف يسبب الموبايل المشاكل
* They can cause problems because the drivers talking on their mobiles while driving a car .
9. Why is it dangerous من الخطر to use even a hands-free Mobile when driving ?
* Even in hands-free Mobile phones are dangerous because they prevent تمنع the driver from concentrating التركيز على on driving the car.
Q.2. Complete the following :
1. The first Mobile phone wasn't plugged in .
2. There are more than 1.5 billion Mobile phones in use in the world .
3. There are three countries have very big population China , India and Russia .
4. After the earthquake and tsunami in December 2004 , hundreds of people were found and rescued in Sri Lanka because of their mobiles .
5. It is now illegal to use a Mobile while driving a car .
6. Hands free means that you don't hold the Mobile in your hand